Re: [tech] noise diagnosis

Hmm.  Could you try and add a little conviction there, Chris?  hehehe

Well, maybe so - I just figured that Adirondack would at least sell some
decent stuff (as they sell reman axles).  Maybe not.  I haven't had to go
that route so I don't want to steer anyone into the old "buy a bad used
part" cycle.

For that matter, on the original post, I still contend that you have to get
the known CV situation taken care of and then look to the wheel bearing.

-PK

> >Never heard of 'gurgling' before, but it's all relative.  My guess is
that
> >it's a CV at the least.  You should probably just get a reman axle and be
> >done with it,
>
> Just to add to this; if you use a reman axle YOU WILL NOT BE DONE WITH
IT!!