Re: Why'd everyone drop the H&R group buy?

Scott Richardson wrote:

> The price was all the way down to $145 for a set of sport springs. I don't
> know prices too well but this seems good to me. There are only 2 or 3 people
> still interested, including myself. What happened?
>
> Scott Richardson
> '86 8V Scirocco

I'm in too-

This might even be a good case to buy set if even you don't use them
right this min.
In that vein, I'm reminded or the recent air damn purchase (nt the most
recent but the original reissue) I bought TWO- I help get to critical
mass, plus it was a great opportunity.