Re: clutch recommend for 4K

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:15:21 -0800 "Joe Doty" <rocco2nr@hotmail.com>
writes:
>As soon as my next paycheck gets here, I'm going to get a 4K from
>kraftswerk.  I'm also upgrading the clutch and getting a velocity
>lightened
>flywheel.
>
>What's a good clutch to use?  Adirondack has a sachs power clutch kit
>for
>$240, I thought about getting this one.  Is it worth my money to get
>sachs
>sport?
>
>Thanks
>Joe

Anything less than 180hp should get great service from a stock unit.
Check with Potterman on the clutch. I think the sport clutch is overkill.
Its more clutch than you need.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!