From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Paul Maione
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 10:02 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: pulleys

Hey everyone.

I got a couple of questions about what i'm going
to do for my pulley in my 16v. Since I removed the
A/C but I'll be keeping the power steering, i have
to figure out the belts are gonna work.

The crankshaft one is a double pulley which I left
alone. The power steering one i left alone, it just
seems that with the waterpump pulley off, it looks like
it's off a tiny tiny bit. Am i nuts, or do i need another pulley,
or space it out?

Thanks

Paul
87' Scirocco 16v