funeral?

hello all

I was the one at the begining of the month was getting
giddy.  We'll my mechanic took his sweet-butt time
getting the wrong radiator twice!  Then I finally get
it last friday (25 JAN?) get new tires on, put Kenwood
CD player in and all ready to go to Hanscom AFB to do
the timing belt, oil change,cap and rotor......you get
the drift..  well It felt really sluggish on the way
up.  The oil pressure light was going and buzzing, oil
was circulating and the temp never got above 100 so i
didn't think much of it (STUPID ME) well after 6 hours
under the hood with 2 friends i was driving the hour
and 20 min home.  Got a full tank all ready to go back
to UMASS in the morning then at 70 mph - 3500 rpms i
step on the gas a lil harder to get up a hill and revs
drop to 2500  then 5 sec later a big jolt (like the
engine dropped an inch or two.) immediately throw the
clutch in and pull over and coast for a mile.  when I
stopped a big rush of steam came out of the engine
compartment.  It tasted like coolant and steam.  I
thought it was the water pump because my friend said
that that is the next priority.  (thermostat??) So i
just back in the car and call AAA then get out 6 min
later and there is (excuse me) a fucking FIRE IN MY
Engine and a fluid on fire dripping to the tar!
Luckily i grabbed some snow and put them both out, but
what a rush (i was to scared to cry!)  It starts up
but feels very violent, i can only turn it on for 1
sec before it hurts too much.

Some have said it might be the oil pump and it sounds
like something is hitting each other inside the
engine...

please help

do i need a new engine?

I just put $1500 in to it
Cannot do more than another $1000

weeping,(sniff, sniff)
Mick

It is not the timing belt because it wouldn't star, rite???????