Discount OEM parts. Everyone read this it may help you.

www.autohausaz.com  -This place is in Arizona where I live. I don't know if
anyone else knows about them already but they get OEM parts, brand names like
BOSCH and so forth for very, very cheap. I just bought a fuel accumulator for
144.00 which is the best price I found. You have to go on the website and
join. Its free. Then you do a parts request. They will find the parts and
email you the prices and an order form. They do NOT carry stuff like
Accessories or aftermarket stuff, just OEM replacement parts.
Ash