forums - photo permission requested

snip>>>>>For those that don't know, I've setup some forums for the list at
http://www.techography.com/scirocco  I've also recently added a forums
there for car pics.  So all members can post their car pics and any info
they like about them and they can all be in one place.<<<<<<snip

I have photos of cars belonging to several listers that I would like to post
here, from Dyno day, shows and races, as well as from my various visits. If
you DO NOT want your car's pic posted here, let me know ASAP, I have a scanner
and another week of holidays and will be scanning like a fiend since my Rocc
is under a sheet at the moment.(I live near Buffalo, remember?)
Thanks in advance, if I don't hear from ya, look for your car on that site!
Thanks, Cathy