Re: Rapid Parts spam

We sure have come a long way from the door-to-door sales tactics haven't
we!!  Life use to be more civil but now everyone thinks they need to not be
interrupted for some reason.  I have friends and people call me on a regular
basis asking for help on their cars, etc. and I am happy to help.  I even
help with surveys on the phone!!  When did society become so impersonal?  Oh
well, your way is your way but people still have to do their jobs and I am
not one to swear and hang up on someone making minimum wage trying to sell
long distance services on the phone.  Same with email!  I realize most is
trash but what if something that comes across is truly a way to save you
some money on something that you need?  Plus, I think we all know Rapid
Parts!  Of all places, the list would be the place to get honest savings
because companies or individuals usually will not want to make a whole list
community ticked at them.  Again, just my .02.  I don't mind the way the
list works now but man, stop all your constant whinning and deal with a
little freakish piece of spam that gets through the cracks once in a while.

Now can we get back to Scirocco Content!!!

Dave

<snip>
 Spam is an intrusion on my life that I will repeal by "all necessary
means".

  If it is unsolicited, I can't trust the source enough to give them my
business.

  Even more, mail, email, phone sollicitation: I treat it all the same
way. If I don't ask for it, whoever foits it upon me will be treated
like the scum they are.

Jean-Claude