Re: Next level past Mk1 'S' = GTX?

> Y'know what I think about this?   Well, I'll tell you anyway:
>
> Hey, if it's your car, you can pretty much do whatever you d__m well
please
> to it.  Don't let MY preferences dictate what YOU do to your own vehicle.
> We...are...all...different...... :)

"...I'm not..."
Seriously though...

I will most definately be trasferring the 16V moniker to my project.  Partly
as a reminder to myself all the trials and tribulations of the conversion
experience.  Not that the SOP factor when I dump the clutch wouldn't be
enough.  Hey, I'm a "Badger" and proud of it.

Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion - Engine in, now the hard part
Electrical  : (
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"