RE: Santa brought me...

Paintless Dent Repair requires dry ice and a heat gun or a normal Texas
summer day.

If the dent is small no larger in diameter than a dime and and no deeper
than 1/8", you can do it yourself.

First heat the area, after the area is heated you take a piece of dry ice 2
to 3 time the size of the dent and place it on the area. As the metal
rapidly contracts it will remove the dent.

Or you can pay someone else to do it, just look it up in the phone book.

Brian