Re: AOL mail issues

Brett,
Many thanks for your efforts to straighten out the "AOL" issues.  I don't
know what you did, but I'm sure you had better things to do too.  Also thanks
to anyone else who helped.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 12/25/01 5:04:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,