WARNING: Toronto Police Car Posing As A Taxi !!!

WARNING:  Police Car Posing As A Taxi !!!

White looking TAXI car with a #52 on its side and rear bumper.  It also has
fake taxi plates in back.

I was driving on the 401 today, and on the right side I saw something that
looked like a cop.  So I slowed down as usual.

I took a closer look, and it was a white TAXI with a #52 on its side, and a
TAXI plate in back...  But I didnt look right.

I took an even closer look and saw the police lights in back along with that
cage.

So pass out the word and watch out...

Louie

PHAT Cars ~ www.phat-cars.net