Re: Rapid Parts spam

I got this bullshit too, and they didn't get my e-mail from waterfest. I think somebody is harvesting addy's off the list. Brett, are all the majordomo advertise functions disabled? Such as being able to send mail to the list and request the list of subscribers? iirc there is shit like that to disable. Peace,
	-ghuff

The A2 traitor :P