Re: [Re: Kick her to the curb - Was: Why we own our cars, the short version...]

Gary Huff <scirocco86@Home.com> wrote:
I quote "sweetie, why are you selling your new golf and rebuilding the
scirocco?"
"Well, my new golf sucks ass. It breaks and costs me too much as far as
payment and insurance goes."

Woman: "oh, ok."

:)

To the curb dude.
	-ghuff

Yeah, find a keeper like mine, we both decided that the Rocc would be the last
to go if we were broke, and if we were sorta broke, the 99/01 daily drives
would go and we'd get winter rocc's. Cheaper than the payments. Seriously,
anything that is mildly annoying when you're dating is really annoying after
20 yrs or so, choose well. MHO, Cathy, the old married gal.