From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Speed Racer
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 14:38
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [NON ROC] HELP, Passat B3 brakes

   Need some info here. My dad is fixing the brakes on my sisters Passat and
is having trouble with the rear. He called someone and they said he needed a
kit to do them. Is this in any way true? Does it require more than just the
same tools that were used for the front. I fear that my dad got the "kit
required" story from the stealership that robbed my sister for $1K to fix
her car the first (and last) time.I never had a VW with rear disk. Any
advice is appreciated.