Re: different driving... was : What bumpers are these?

You can't believe the difference even when they were new.  As a matter of
fact, the dealership mechanic that's been working on my car since it was new
told me that I "picked out a really good one".  I must've driven close to 30
cars before I found mine.  The differences were subtle but not imagined.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"We've got 160 miles to Chicago, a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, we're wearing sunglasses and it's dark out" - Elwood Blues