Re: FW: What bumpers are these?

> >now if only your car was fast enough to keep up. :D
>
>oh man, what's the story with that?
>brett, you wanna cut his sack off, or should i do
>it? all talk josh, we'll believe it when we see it.
>:)
>
>you fuck.
>merry christmas.
>
>paully

Josh, scare me?  Ha!  He's just going to duplicate what ever
I do anyway, in fact, since he knows pretty much what
engine I'm doing in my next ride (a forced induction unit), I'm
sure he's probably already doing it.  No worries though, when I
get my act together, I'll be putting his ride into the weeds again.

Don't make me put the finishing touch on this by saying who'll be
actually _tune_ their pressure fed engine for maximum power.

(Ouch baby!  Josh, you know I'm yanking your chain here! :-)  )

Happy Holidays and all that!

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net