Re: brake question - help!!

My ebrake does work actually.  And I pumped the crap out of the pedal, it
kept going to the floor.  Its undriveable right now, so driving it for a
week is a bit of a problem!

Seems alot like when my old MC went bad, but this one is only a year old so
its a bit strange.  STill, I leanign toward that as a problem...

What about the splasing in the MC resevoir?  Is that normal?

Any more explanation would be great...
Brad