RE: Exhaust Problems

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Dave Ewing
	Sent: Sat 12/22/2001 1:34 AM
	To: Scirocco List
	Subject: Re: Exhaust Problems

	Can't you get all new TT exhaust for close to that price?  The
price sounds
	OK for having some muffler shop install the stock stuff for you
(which
	probably includes a warranty of some sort) but if you know how
to make a
	house out of legos then you should be able to install a TT
exhaust.  Anyway,
	if you don't want to work on your exhaust, the price sounds
alright but,
	like I said, if you want to add a little performance and do the
work
	yourself you might be able to save a little money.  Isn't there
some other
	listers close by that could help?  I would if you were in the W.
Washington
	State area!

	Dave

	I can do a cat back exhaust, and actually have done so. I did
one on my A2 Jetta in the freezing cold of February in a college parking
lot. Oh the fun. The problem is, is this is a cat back and forward deal.
It needs a new downpipe, cat and the straight pipe that goes back. I
have never messed with a downpipe before and I am thinking it's probably
not fun do to the constant water etc that gets in there, combined with
years of getting hot and cooling down. As far as listers, anyone in the
Nashua, NH area interested in some exhaust work help? Would be greatly
appreciated.

	Chris

&j)K!$鮆zk-"Zk,r*q({.n"mۧrz"Xzh&"