Re: [christmas for car nuts/ Season's greetings]

"VW FREAK" <farmracer@mindspring.com> wrote:
» A Christmas Story for Car Nuts
A Visit From Racer Nicholas (Author Unknown)

'Twas the night before Christmas, snip/...

Very nice! And where is the thread about what we're getting our Rocco's for
Christmas? Mine's getting a lump of coal ( it's been naughty, and I'm saving
cash for it's Easter present, it's a biggie!) Actually, it got a new battery,
the kid stole mine for his car, it's sort of the car equivalent of a blender.
(Word up  for the guys on the list, if it's a toss up between small household
appliances and jewelery for the girlfriend/spouse, forget the appliances!)

Merry Christmas (and Season's Greetings for those not celebrating), and try to
get out from under the cars long enough to eat some Turkey eh? Thanks for all
the help this year, this is the best group of people (with really cool cars).
And be safe out there, we cant't afford to lose any more Roccs, and certainly
not listers!

Happy Holidays, Cathy