Re: Something tells me this crack isn't supposed to be here....

josh Wyte wrote:

> Please tell me this isn't the frame crack problem that
> several people have had.

Uh.. doesn't sound good!

> What's the story with that bracer bar that Ron Wood is
> supposed to be making?

Just saw the Potterman yesterday.  They are done fitting the bar to each A1
model, now Ron needs to finish the prototype brackets for each model, after
which Mike will take the stuff to his fabricator for mass production.  Ron
has been busy (what else is new) so not much has happened the past few
weeks, but the project will definitely be finished eventually.  Anyone who
wants this bar should put in a call or email to Mike to encourage him to
light a fire under Ron.  Mike will be the exclusive distributor of the
finished product.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA