Scotty is on his way to LA

Scott just left for LA for the southern part of his West Coast tour.
I unfortunately couldn't go with :(
Mom's '91 Subaru died this morning and guess who get's to spend all day
figureing out what went wrong...Doh! (wish I had a Subaru Bentley manual)
To think if we would have left earlier I wouldn't have gotten the call...but
on the other hand Mom would have been stranded so I guess it worked out the
way it was supposed to.....
It was great meeting Scott, great guy!!!!! and very knowledgable.
We hit SF Tuesday (Haight & Ashbury...Yummmmy LOL) and checked out the
native's.
Scott paid for a scrumptuos lunch at a (Tia-tiawanese sp?) restaraunt,
thanks dude!!!
Craig came over on Tue. night and we went for a little spin in the Rocc's
(Craig of course left me in his dust, he he) heading to a great Ice creamery
that was closed....so we decided to head back home and have Margarita's
instead. :)
I never saw Tosha and Scott at the same time so still don't know if they are
the same person or not 8^D
Scott is taking I-5 straight to LA so should make some decent time to make
it there to go cart racing with the So-Cal boys(and girls :) )

Well I'm off to fix the Scooby-mobile IN THE RAIN...wish me luck!

Randy