Sighting

Tonight I went to the coffee shop inside the mall (what a surprise there)
and as I came out I saw a gun barrel gray Scirocco sitting there.  I left my
name and number for the person to call me.  Maybe they will already be a
member of the non-exsistant scirocco club here in Utah.
I had to thank my friend Devin for asking if I wanted to get out tonight.
he has a full sized truck (he's also 6'3)  I teased him about being short
hahaha!
So anyway I saw another one so that makes a grand total of 6 Sciroccos so
far in the Wasatch front.
-=John=-