Re: Engine running poorly

Recheck your cam timing. After that is right recheck your ignition
timing. It might have changed while the timing belt was loose.
Also, check to make sure all the vacuum lines are properly connected and
you don't have a massive air leak.
The CIS might need some small adjustment to fix the idle mixture after
the mods you've done, but it is so good at matching the engines fuel
needs that I doubt it is the issue (unless you have massive air leaks,
then it, of course, wouldn't meter the right amount of fuel). As an
example I went from a stock 90 HP to over 140 with no changes to the
injection aside from idle mixture settings.
Dan