Kenworth truck nearly gets VW logo...mine!

  My little rocco almost became a lot smaller this morning. On 295 N after
the Rt32 exits, the two lanes north have been blocked of into one lane for a
mile or two. I gave the Ford Generic in front plenty of room for panic stops,
them or me, and good thing I did because everyone up front was slamming on
thier brakes. No problem, ease on the brakes, nearly come to a stop behind
the Ford Generic when I check the rear-view mirror and saw three things: a
big, chrome bumper; a BIG chrome grill; grey smoke filling in the space the
chrome didn't (locked up tires)...  Slam the gas pedal to the floor, pop the
clutch and jerk the wheel full left driving between the cones in the closed
lane. When I stopped the car I was closer to the car after the one in front
of where I was, and the KW stops just behind the Ford, where I would have
been if I hadn't looked behind me!
   What the hell is it the WORLD seems to have against Sciroccos? My Fox gets
door dings, the rocco gets attempts to mash it and me together. WTF!?!?!

Carl
77rocco (about to be encased in plastic if this keeps up!)
89fox