From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Craig Williams
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:25
To: Richard Deede; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: If I didn't have bad luck.....

Bright side...

At least they didn't break the small triangular window in the front of the
door. The rear one that they broke is soooooo much easier to replace then
the front one.

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car) 15.114 @
91 MPH
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For Wife & Son)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)15.047 @ 94 MPH
Northern California, USA