The parts car gets its revenge, or how you too can break your nose

Well, the parts car must be pissed at me for tearing
it apart and sending pieces of it all over the
country.

Tonite while packing up the interior to ship it to a
lister, I attempted to remove the headrests from the
front seats.  Stubborn things, those headrests.  After
a bunch of tugging one just pops out unexpectedly and
SLAM!  Right into my nose.  Heard a nice cracking
sound and noticed a bright red substance on the
basement floor.  Nice.

Went to the ER, got a non-displaced fracture.  Beauty.

I did win tho, the seats are totally apart and boxed
up ready to ship.  Hope you appreciate this Dan!  :-)

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports