Re: one less scirocco (or: in the hunt for an '85 black graphic metallic)

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@copper.net> wrote:
 after we left there we went on
> what was to be the
> last two hunder yards of my '85's life. whilst coming up
> to an
> intersection (having a green light, mind you) the jeep
> cherokee coming
> the other way decided to turn left in front of my. ended
> up hitting her
> (yes, HER!!!) right between the wheels.

*Sigh*

Fucking bitches in SUVs.  I just wonder when my number is
gonna be up.  Scares me.  I mean, it's scary how fast these
cars are disappearing from the streets because of shit like
this.  I'm glad to hear that nobody got hurt though.  I
take it Maria was with you?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos