From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Calawaymk2@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 7:17 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 16v questions and power

come on guys...our 80's cars can't compete with modern technology.  16v
or
turbo or nitruos or g60, we are not power brokers.  A new Tuarus (with
the
whole family in it) is a formitable foe.  We should just enjoy the cars
that
we have for what they are.  Hey, I dragged an 95 5.0 mustang,  I was in
the
game shortly...but give me break at 50 mph.

Stevo