Re: 16v conversion not worth it? Scirocco too slow?

I'll tell ya a real story.  I raced a dropped, exhausted(hehe), custom
wheeled civic si with my scirocco.  At the time my scirocco has a 1.8 16v,
with TT exhaust, neuspeed sport springs, tokico shocks, and a k&n.  Nothing
too much done really.  Took him from a 15-20 punch.  All the way to 90mph
he was behind me trying to get ahead. then his vtec started to take over
barely.  then he got pulled over.
	That, and if you ever get a chance to take a ride in the mad bastards car.
 he's got a 2.0 16v.  Do it.  Rice can't survive against Kraut.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(junk)