Re: Stroker Crank

I have a 91mm (oettinger?) crank with a 82.5mm bore in an old TT motor in my
garage. Based on a 1.7 motor it comes out to a 1945cc. With that crank on
ebay you will need to run the 1.6/1.7 136mm rods since the journals are 46mm
not the larger 47.7 like the 1.8 and larger motors have. When I get around to
it I will do some research and see whats really in this thing and measure
everything in it.
One of these days I will restore this motor and be putting into my 79 rabbit
I am sitting on. My goal is to build a early 80s retro rabbit with period
correct mods and equipment.

Jasin