A pond on the floor of my back seat!!!

Hey People,

I've got a question for anyone who can help.  My rocco
is developing a nasty little pool of water.  The water
is only found in the rear part/passenger side.  I
checked the door to see if the drains were clogged -
they're clean and the liner looks ok.  I'm guessing
that the water is coming in from a possible rain
gutter leak.  Can water come into the car by traveling
down the support panel and into the bottom of the back
seat?

If this is possible, i think its happening in my 85.
I'll probably take off the gutters and put them back
in with some compound.  Does anyone know what i can
use for this situation?

Any help is much appreciated.

Isidro Pepe Lepez