Re: Attention Brett / E-mail filters?

>Are there e-mail filters on the forum? I have sent one
>specific e-mail twice now and got to thinking it
>didn't make it through because I had the word "price"
>in the subject line. Is this true?
>
>Later...

Um, no. :)  Not at all, this isn't a facist state, come-on guys! :)

Anyway, are you talking about the mailing list? (this one).  If
so, then yes there are a couple of simple filters.  One blocks all
HTML, one blocks email over a certain size, one blocks email from
addresses that are not subscribed to the list, and finally we put
special spam blockers in place so email from certain domains which
allow anonymous remailing can't get through our mail gateway to list
members.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net