Re: Exhaust Leak

>From what I've read, it depends on what downpipe you have.  Just about
anything that will get more power out of the engine, requires that you
have a 4-2 manifold and a dual downpipe.  New, these two parts are about
$150 for the manifold and $125 for the downpipe.  That's from Techtonics
directly, I got a deal from Peter <thescirocco@juno.com>.  Depending on
where the leak is, it could be cheap to fix it if someone can weld shut
the hole in place, or a bunch if everything needs to come out to fix it.
I'd say replace it.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash