Re: Scirocco.org Busted By VwoA? (SHAME ON YOU LOUIE)

I doubt they'd care about the term 'S C I R R O C O' there Louie. (see
below)---(Hi Louie, I'm Eric and I'm a smart assed basterd)

"scirocco" is the German spelling of the word "sirocco" so unless the
VWoA bastards have the entire German dictionary in their hip pocket, I'd
say they can go goose step their asses the funk out.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM - OneSixV