From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of UrGTI@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:03 AM
To: foxxinabox@copper.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [non] road trip to montreal???

I would go up there its a excellent city to visit. Especially in the
summertime and dont forget the fact that US currency is strong there and you
can also get all your taxes back at the border with proper receipts. I cant
wait till July every year when we spend a few days there on the way to
waterfest. I bet the F1 week its crazy up there might have to check that out
sometime.
Better learn a few French phrases first :)

Jasin
MK1 16v