Re: Suspension for sale on Ebay

I've said it a dozen times...one more wont hurt.
I LOVE Bilstein Sports, best I've ever used!!!!!!

I am now running Koni Adjustable's on Mars (blew out a rear Bilstein).
When I get the Bilsteins back from warranty they will go on Cosmos.
They are simply Awesome!!!
The Koni's are nice too. :)

Randy

<http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:FhUiC-VC8HA:www.autotech.com/shocks.ht