Re: Suspension for sale on Ebay

Bilstein offers an HD for normal ride height, an HD for lowered ride
height, and a Sport - all different part numbers.  I just recently
checked this at I think bilstein.com.  Plus my local import FLAPS guy
and VW nut said that he had a long discussion with a Bilstien tech
recently and reported that Sports are valved quite differently than
HD's.  Those are my sources, if you have differing info, please share
and we'll get to the bottom of this!

Ron