New (to me) Rocco

I'm so excited that I had to tell everyone.

In exchange for a 1.8 16v trashed parts engine and a little (way little)
cash I'm now the proud owner of a 10/86 red 16v Scirocco, all original,
straight (no bondo), great interior, with no rust (except the rear bumper).
The engine does not run and I have been told that it needs a head gasket.
That doesn't matter as I'm building a 1.8 16v right now that was going to go
in the Cabriolet. That project is now cancelled and that car will remain as
is. So now the immediate project is to find another empty garage bay to
store the cabbie in while the Scirocco comes in here for an engine swap. Oh
yeah, I also have to break the news to Merrilee that her car will not be
getting a new engine and that there are now two red '86's in the stable.

I need a bigger parking lot (or more control over my addictions).

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/