From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh Hignight
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 2:21 PM
To: 'jason_f_snow@nac.net'; Josh Hignight; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Black Boc

Well that's the thing. It's an 85 with a 16v swapped into it. Since I didn't
have a garage, or ANYWHERE to do the swap myself, I had a local VW shop do
it. I just want to be sure it's a 16v box. Is the rev limiter in the box or
somewhere else. Cause mine jumps in at 7200 or so (still running the 8v
tach, so I'm not exactly sure).

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus