Re: OT GT3 once again.

I also failed to mention that i have the original GT3 steering wheel and is a
pleasure to play with.  In fact its the only way to play. just with they made
a lap piece instead of a table lock for it.  I think im going to make a stand
for the wheel and pedals so i don't break my back anymore.  If you buy it
just make sure you go to Radio Shack or something of that nature and buy a
USB extension so you can reach the table.

manson