Reiger Wing. Euro Bumpers.

I would like to find a website or dealer that sells the reiger widebody wing.
 I think the stock wing looks kinda funny.  I've seen pics of this wing and
its just an amazing look.  Can anyone tell me where i can find the wing?
Also Euro bumpers.  Is $650 a good price shipped with all necessary hardware?
 I know its better than what i was priced at in the UK... they wanted about
$750 shipped.  Where else can i get euro bumpers?

manson