The things I've learned about 'roccos so far...

Just thought I'd share...

Fenders are *incredibly* difficult to remove.  Even
when you have the whole thing shaking in the breeze,
it still won't come off.

A hammer and chisel are *not* adequate to remove the
rivet head that holds the door stop strap in place.

Replacing a dashboard isn't as hard as I thought, but
plan on bleeding during and after the procedure.

Taking a clutch cable off, which is supposed to be
easy, sometimes isn't.

Rust sucks.

Not having a garage, paved driveway or impact tools
REALLY sucks.  Especially if you live in New England
and it's December.

Having a head rebuilt is very e$pen$ive.

Finding wholesale providers for parts is cool.
(Anyone who wants the info I've dug up, email me
privately)

The people on this list are *really* cool. :-)

And lastly, I'm looking forward to spring, when I'm
going to have my car done!  Hopefully I'll see a bunch
of you at Daun's place in June.  Just look for the 3
colored 'rocco 16v.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte