No Subject

i dont think the cam seized because when i was rocking the car, i saw the
cam sprocket turning. i could be wrong, but ill check. i think the head is
still good (as with the intake manifold, TB, ect ect). so look for some 16v
parts pretty soon. i have a friend who said that he would take the head, im
not sure what all he needs, but im giving him first dibs on whatever he
wants that i dont need (i owe him a favor).

-Craig

"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be g60 turbo!!)