[sunroof] stupid gray plastic thingies----dammit

(my fat jimmy deans sent the damn message before I could finish it....)

I need to get one (or two or three) of those little gray guides that stick
out from the guide bracket. They go into the big cutout on the rail. For
some reason I can't seem to make them hit the hole, so the roof won't
retract. It'll tilt up though. I've tried adjusting the bracket
position...and I think I'm close, but in my trial/error/2am temper-tantrum,
I broke one of the plastic covers.

anyone have some spares? (I already broke my spare too).

TIA

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck