Re: car wont run!!!!

Try putting a jumper wire between terminals 87 and 30 on the fuel pump relay
and see if the pump starts working. I fit doesnt then try tapping the fuel
pump housing with the jumper in place and if it starts working then you will
need a fuel pump. If it doesnt then try putting a test light on the 2
terminals at teh fuel pump to confirm you have power. If you dont have power
then trace the wires back and see where the break is. Also if this is the
case then test terminal 30 @ the realy plug and confirm power. Hope this
gives you a better insight on yer prob.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867