Success with the parts car!!

Well, today Mick and I ripped into the parts car.  We
swapped front suspensions from my car to it, took the
BBS wheels off the parts car and replaced them with 4
donut spares (looks really funny!) and took apart
various other things in the hatch etc.

Tomorrow if it's not snowing we're going to take the
alternator, pop off the passenger fender, take off the
door stops from the doors and break loose the door
bolts and a few other little things.

Next weekend we'll take off the doors right before
Shine Racing comes down to pick up the car.

We decided not to swap rear suspensions over since
both cars had Boge shocks and the springs on the parts
car were pretty rusty and nasty looking.

We have *many* 8v parts, ranging from an ECU to an
alternator, coil, plug wires, etc.  All of these parts
are for sale for reasonable offers + shipping.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports