Re: Need some help! Stuck suspension bolts...

At 04:20 PM 12/7/01 -0500, thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

>Actually the normal way is to use an air-impact gun, the 22mm strut nut
>comes right off.
>
>;^)
>
>Peter - <http://thescirocco.com> - http://tttuning.com/ , Peloquin LSD,
>http://quaifeamerica.com/ , http://www.magnecor.com/ -

I agree with using an impact gun, but you are disassembling them while
they are still in the car?  I loosen the nut a bit, remove the strut assembly
from the car, compress it and then take it apart.  I still don't think it
would
be safe to take the thing apart still attached to the car.

John

---