Re: Calling Brett!!! was: Brighter gauges for Mk1.

Jeremy,
The gauge faces were made by Brett Van Sprewenburg from the list.
Brett, you out there???
He sent me sample images of the tach/speedo and I played around in Photoshop
with them and finially decided on white/black/red with the word Scirocco on
the faces.
I believe he can put whatever you want on them, only limited by your
imagination. (I even considered using the Porsche Boxster font for awhile).
I have also been thinking about a way to create a set of gauges where red
light passes through the #'s and such like in the 99.5-2001 Audi A4's but
haven't come up with a solution that would be: A. within a reasonable
budget, and B. semi OEM looking (not hacked together).

If you come up with something that works LMK.

Randy