RE: What is the best color for a paint job?

Joel, I think the best color for your car is the one that you like the best.
Our Sciroccos aren't exactly on the top of the list of pedigreed classics.
So long as you paint everything under the hood, in the doors, etc, it really
doesn't matter how you color it. Well, let me qualify that. Getting a
flip-flop or other radical finish might increase your point take at the car
shows, but your resale market may be narrowed. It sounds like you're only
considering stock or stock-like colors, so I'd say do whatever you want.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor